i´ve been tagged...

I have been tagged by two lovely bloggers and virtual friends Lisa and Pistachio and I don´t know what the right procedure is in this situation. I accept both, thank you girls but I find it hard to come up with something that could be both interesting AND relevant for a food blog.
Anyways, here it goes:

1. My favourite comfort food has, as long as I can remember, been
softboiled eggs with a big knob of butter, salt and a slice of bread cut in cubes, mixed in a large mug.

2. I am székely by origin and in case you are wondering what that is, here is some info: The Székely people (German: Szekler, Latin: Sicul), are a Hungarian ethnic group mostly living in the counties of Harghita, Covasna and Mures in Romania.
The Székely are of uncertain origins. A widespread theory asserts that they descend from the warrior tribe lands, on which the Magyars soon settled, along frontier mountains to defend against invasions from Tatars and other menacing people from the east. (The above facts have left their imprints on our food habits)

3. I have 4 o´clock tea every day, a cuppa and a slice of cake, biscuit, muffin or whatever I have baked that week.

4. I prefer eating the main meal of the day at lunchtime, between 1-2 p m. In the evening I only have something light as poor knights with peppermint tea, fruit or yogurt with walnuts and honey. Hkrrrmmm....tea with a biscuit sometimes...but that IS light.
5. For the last three years I haven´t been able to tolerate any
other color then white in my apartment. Well, almost. The only other colors are a few items in light blue and other (not too sweet!) pastels, my plants and my books. However, lately it feels like I´m about to let in a little color into my life :)

Finally I would like to tag Caroline at Bibliocook, Shaun at Winter Skies, Kitchen Aglow and Anna at Morsels & Musings. The other bloggers I would´ve like to tag has been tagged recently.


Here are the guidelines:
List five random facts/habits about yourself
Choose another five bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
Leave your five tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging along with directions.

Comments

Lisa said…
Brava! Really interesting!! We should have asked for 10 things!
Kelly-Jane said…
Well done, I thought it was quite hard to pinpiont 5 things for me!


KJxx
Freya and Paul said…
It's always fun being tagged and I have about four to catch up on!! Thanks for sharing with us!
vonsachsen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun said…
Vonsachsen - Thank you so much for tagging me, but on the 6th of March this year I did one just like this, which you can read about here: http://winterskieskitchenaglow.blogspot.com/2007/03/meme-5-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html
We both like afternoon tea, but I have mine one hour before you do every day. Also, believe me, if you can paint your walls, then do it. Afterliving in our apartment for one year to get a sense for how we use the rooms, Eric and I painted the walls in most rooms in our apartment, and everyone loved it. It made our place feel like a real home, especially since we had taken the time to see what our 'vibe' was for each room before deciding on colors. I love your answers to this tag, and I have added you to my list of blogs I like to visit. Take care.
vonsachsen said…
Thanks guys, you are all being so kind on me :)

Lisa, hee hee, 5 things were more than enough, thank you very much! I loved when you were telling about naming your son, also, sorry but I won´t be able not to drag up the: "Haven´t we met before" line when posting to you :D I had to edit my latest post, because I had a feeling you have heard that enough!

KJ, I reckon you did just fine. I liked the part about the musical instruments, also it was fun to read your "new" books list, that was longer than "all my cookbooks" list :D

Freya and Paul, I´m very new to all this, so I felt more like "I´m shut" when I wrote "I´m tagged" LOL I guess it will get better with time. I read BTW your Meme, that´s why I didn´t tag you again (didn´t knew I could have!).But with four more to go, I guess you have enough. As I said, I have to learn to find my ways in "blogging-world":)

Shaun, thanks for taking the time answering. I´ll go an read all about you as soon as I´ve finished commenting :D
About painting my walls: you don´t want to know this, really!I have repainted my walls in my bedroom three times in the course of one month and four times in my kitchen!! Just couldn´t stand color... now my kitchen,bedroom and laundroom are white, but listen to this: hallway shockingly lavender blue!
What colors do you guys have?(if I´m not too nosey?)
Thanks for adding me to your blog-list.

xxx
pistachio said…
Oh well done, Eva, five really interesting things. I found it really hard to come up with five things for me!

pi xxx
Shaun said…
Vonsachsen - Actually, Eric and I haven't lived in our apartment (still thought of affectionately) since February and are presently in between cities (that is another story). Anyway, our lounge colour was yellow, but it had an undertone of green. Because it had south-facing windows, the color transformed dramatically throughout the day from yellows: straw, banana, and butter to an ochre-like color in the evenings. The dining room had a cigar brown undercoat with a metallic bronze top coat. The room was small, and the color made for a lively space, which is imperative in a dining room. Our bedroom was the softest of blues, a grey-blue, and it was very tranquil. We didn't bother painting the kitchen, hallway or bathroom. Sorry for the very long response.
burcu said…
seems like we have the same obsession: tea :)
I absolutely agree about the afternoon tea: it's a must!

Popular Posts