the last supper


Hehe, not the Biblical one, though. This is the last supper before I´m off tomorrow veeery early in the morning. I hate getting up too early, like 2 or 3 a m , it´s actually killing me.

Anyway, couldn´t be bothered to make anything fancy, so I cooked Nigella´s Crispy pork chops with baby spinach and garlic tomato salad. Yummy!! I made an extra batch so that I could have some tomorrow, because I´m not on the island before 4 pm, and as we all know, there are many things that are better than airplane food...





OK, kitchen closed! I´m off to Greece.

Comments

Kelly-Jane said…
They look delicious, mmm.

Hsve the best time in Greece and see you when you get back :)
pistachio said…
Sorry I missed wishing you a happy holiday. I'm sure you'll have a great time, and look forward to seeing you back.

hugs
pi xxx
Lisa said…
Oh, I'm sorry I missed you to say "Bon Voyage!"
I know you will have a fantastic time, and what a lovely send-off you gave yourself. It all looks delicious!
vonsachsen said…
he he, couldn t keep myself away from you guys...
thanks for the good wishes ...ummm, bit hard to find all the keys...
see you in a week :)
Sandy said…
I am just back from my vacation and missed the bon voyage party! Have a wonderful time...enjoy the sunshine, the beach, the food! Hope it is a great holiday for you!
Sandy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
annauk said…
Oh, yummy!!
Have a good holiday Eva (My fellow cookbook-aranger! LOL)
Kelly-Jane said…
You ok Eva?

KJxx
vonsachsen said…
Kelly-Jane, thanks for your concern :)
Nothing wrong with me, in fact I am about to post something today, but as I mentioned earlier, I lost my mojo...and haven´t found it yet :D
Of course having been served all that gourgeous food at the restaurants in Greece wasn´t a big help at all. I just got more lazy and spoiled!:)
Also I have worked alone at the pharmacy, so didn´t have lot of time to surf around...

hugs

Eva
xx

Popular Posts